The NFL Application is the most downloaded app in the USA, because it is related to the favorite game of the country. The National Football League, also called NFL is the professional league of American Football, and it has a total of 32 teams. NFL is one of the totals of four professional leagues in sports in America, and it is also the American football league boasting the greatest level of mastery on the globe. Typically, the season begins on Labour day and continues until the week after Christmas.
Right after its establishment, the NFL was called the American Professional Football Association, but in 1966 it blended with the American Football League. The NFL is the licensed sports games with the highest attendance and classifies among the most widely favored sports in the USA.
As the American sport started gaining significant popularity in the UK, a dedicated application appeared and its aim is to keep global fans up-to-date with the progress in this game and the proceedings of the teams they favor.
Closeup View of the Gameplay
Review of the Official NFL Application
Installing the betting app comes with some limitations. The application is compatible with iOS, so you can obtain and install it on gadgets that use this operating system, such as iPhones and iPads.
The installation process is guileless and straightforward, and it requires you to find the app in the store and click on the link for download. The whole process will take place automatically.
Design and Navigation
The application offers a beautiful design that does not strain the eye of the users. The layout is straightforward and fans can navigate with without any efforts or troubles. The application provides some live games as a treat to its visitors, but individual matches are blacked out because of licensing issues. Users may find it somewhat frustrating to land on such games, but dealing with them is not difficult. Typically, other networks or apps cover such games so that you can watch them elsewhere.
The NFL application is easy to use and flawless, and the fans of this sport will not be disappointed by its layout and navigation. The minor misgivings do not impede the great impression and the excellent functionality of the application.
Features of the Application
The NFL app has an extensive range of features that guarantee the pleasurable experience and satisfaction of the users. Here are some of these functions:
- The app allows reading articles – The app features full articles related to the NFL, including the latest new, top stories, information about teams and players, scores and other intriguing data. Thus, fans of the sport can always be up-to-date with the situation of their top-favoured team and its competitors. Visitors will see the articles, news, and info directly on the screen of their apparatus.
- NFL Games Following – You can follow the teams that are of interest to you and find out the latest results up to the current minute.
- Statistics – All sports fans know the importance of statistics. Happily, the NFL application allows fans to track major statistics, including team leaders, and much more.
Features available only to iPad users
Most of the functions that the application provides are accessible on all iOS apparatuses, but there are some that are only available on iPad devices. One such feature is the admission to the NFL Network. Another option is the access to the Red Zone, which highlights all new goals. However, this features seems to be accessible only from the USA.
Unique Features for Apple TV
- Watch Your Top-Favoured Teams – If you are an Apple TV user, you can watch videos about the teams of your interest. It is also possible to replay recent matches.
- Watch the Highlights – There is an opportunity to view a selection of replays and highlights, focusing on the total of 256 games played during the season. The same feature is also available for the classic fame games within the 2012/2015 period, including the games from Super Bowl.
The NFL application offers a range of great features that fans would enjoy a lot, but these services are available only in the USA, and UK fans cannot use them due to licensing restrictions. Thus, if Sky Sports holds the rights to an individual event in the UK, British users will probably not be able to watch the even in the application.
Promos, Deals, and Incentives
The NFL app is a rather new application and not the typical betting platform fans in the UK know, so there are not numerous promos. However, visitors can still take advantage of some incentives and deals that can result in saving cash. Subscription can be a worthy investment depending on the number of games users watch using the application.
Visitors can also use the related NFL Game Pass application together with the primary NFL platform, because it gives them the chance to watch full matches on their iOS devices. The application offers the Season Plus Subscription for £34.99, and it provides everything UK fans of the sport may need.
But UK visitors may have to pay for a subscription for Sky Sports if they are eager to watch some key matches because Sky Sports holds the license for them in Britain. Thus, you should consider if it is worthy to invest in both subscriptions or not.
Conclusion About the App
The NFL application boasts pleasing aesthetics and has excellent functionality. The mobile platform provides multiple intriguing features, among which is the subscription offer. However, this deal would be beneficial only if you are a die-hard fan of American football and are eager to watch all featured matches. There are not multiple ongoing promo offers, but it is still worth it to follow the social network accounts of the NFL to be up-to-date with the latest news, deals, and developments.
Users should know that if they are in the UK, they will obtain less information by the app than if they are in the USA, which is due to some licensing issues and affects some mobile applications focusing on US events and sports.
The NFL app is an excellent platform in case you are willing to follow the progress of your top-favoured teams, their results and all stats. It is a good option to track the offers so that you can consider whether to make further investments in subscriptions or not.
Application for NFL Betting References
- The Xbox One’s Vew NFL app is a Superfan’s Dream (Fresh Interface And Next Gen Stats)
- NFL Game Pass Comes to Apple TV with the Campaign (Updated Design of the League’s App)