Essay Topic: In 500 to 1,000 words, describe a likely effective and creative strategy or tactic that an online bookmaker can realistically implement in order to promote the company’s practice. We are looking for creative and innovative ideas by the brightest minds in the world. Applications that include already widely-spread ideas such as bonuses, free bets, and other similar promotions will be disqualified.
Deadline: 30th February 2018
Award Date: 15th April 2018
Payment Method: Western Union
Any applicant that does not manage to send their application until the deadline will be disqualified. If any applicant does not fulfil all of the requirements, they will be disqualified. We recommend that you speak to a bookmaking site owner, other online bookie employees, casino owners, or long-term punters about whether the strategy you present is potentially effective and viable. The applicants who make a poll and interview punters will get extra points.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Current Marketing student at an accredited University in any country in the world;
- This includes accredited graduate schools and accredited universities;
- The student might be in a degree programme;
- The minimum cumulative Grade Point Average must be AAA- or the equivalent in the applicant’s country;
- The applicant must present a CV;
- The applicant must present a short resume;
- The applicant must present a cover letter for why they deserve to win;
- The applicant must submit a 500-1,000-word essay including a marketing strategy;
- The applicant must complete all of the requirements until 30th February 2018.
The Samuel Hilton Marketing Strategy Scholarship Information:
BestBettingApplications sponsors £1,200 university scholarships that are structured in a manner to incite students to generate real-world solutions to different obstacles that are found the in the business realm and professional field of gambling, specifically within the areas of sports betting marketing, local promotion, and gambling websites. The scholarships are funded by BestBettingApplications and Samuel Hilton. The writers behind the team of BestBettingApplications might have access to the essay submissions of the applicants and might choose to implement the solutions that are presented by the students.
A special “Thanks!” goes to Samuel Hilton for this idea as well as all of his help and support on our scholarships.
All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org including the students’ personal information, a CV, a short resume, and a cover letter.
Scholarship Award Handling:
Our Samuel Hilton Marketing Strategy Scholarship is funded by BestBettingApplications.co.uk and Samuel Hilton to provide a reward of £1,200 per year to the combined pool of applications and select the award winner based on the applicant essay responses.
BestBettingApplications will only notify the scholarship winner by 15th of April 2018, at which time the award winner must verify his PayPal account. After which they will receive their reward.